9/24/10

Transformation

The flood of tears combined with the deep-sitted hatred I felt couldn't have made me look beyond me
Slowly and unsuspecting, the bile rose deep within me, emotions which were filled with everything unpleasant I could never have thought myself save
I was going down deep, it wasn't my call to make, all I knew is I was being buried six feet under
Throughout my lifetime I could not have thought myself save from it all till I made the discovery that was going to change my life for good. The transformation took three weeks of my entire life, gradually I began to see myself as I ought to have 
The Grace that I so deeply craved all these years was beginning to find me, and it was relieve beyond measure to see myself save from the darkness that threatened to engulf me.
Like a swan that changes from being an ugly duckling to a beautiful and immensely glorious creature, I was transformed
I saw myself as beautiful again.
I couldn't explain the phenomenal change but all I knew was it had to be supernatural...

No comments:

Post a Comment